Last Updated on 1 September 2022 by automiamo.com
Strategy is the first most important thing in trading to me, the second is the right layout in Tradingview to monitor the market everyday.
Im finding the perfect layout to me for my intraday trading I can apply on forex and commodities, having at least 1 future chart as reference.
Following the description of my 8 charts on layout, for instance on BTC. My order of monitoring follows from point 1 to 8:
- My main intraday chart
- Time frame preferred 30m or 4h
- No moving averages but only levels
- Yesterday low and high levels (red and green dotted lines) generated with my custom pinescript indicator. It includes also failed auctions detection and ATR percentage for my stop loss reference
- Intraday volume levels on price (white lines)
- My custom weekly and monthly levels indicator (red horizontal lines) I generate with a my python tool or I can manually draw adding my preferred trendlines.
- Volume on timeline (Indicator: Volume) and on price (Indicator: VRVP) are optional. I will look volumes on future chart, not cfd and so on
- Chart with the same intraday time frame at point 1, with candlestick and pattern detection indicators free provided by Tradingview.
3. Daily chart with moving averages EMA9, EMA20, SMA50, SMA200. Main underlying (for instance BTC)
4. Daily chart with moving averages EMA9, EMA20, SMA50, SMA200. Main correlated underlying (for instance USDOLLAR, SP500 are highly correlated with BTC)
5. Future Chart, for instance BT1!
- Volume on timeline (Indicator: Volume) and on price (Indicator: VRVP) are required on futures.
- Charts like contango curve (BTC2! – BTC1!) or difference between future and spot price are optional (without a strategy)
6. Weekly Commitments of Traders (COT) on future chart, for instance BT1!, free provided by Tradingview
7. Weekly chart with moving averages EMA9, EMA20, SMA50, SMA200. Main underlying (for instance BTC)
8. Monthly chart with moving averages EMA9, EMA20, SMA50, SMA200 of the main underline (for instance BTC)
Maybe It will not my final layout but im working well for now. Last but not least…..Dont Sitting and staring at a computer monitor all day long, but using alerts where I need, much better tradingview webhooks to my robots.