Using Python for financial data analysis, backtest, and development of trading systems.
Libraries most used: Pandas, NumPy, Django, Flask, Dash, Plotly, Requests.
Salesforce, Microsoft Azure. Using Amazon Web Services to host my automated trading systems.
Good knowledge of Linux-based environment and skills in deploying virtual private servers (Amazon Lightsail Cloud Server)
I developed my first blog site using Joomla. Building now my new website automiamo.com using WordPress.
Passionated in developing and testing with my Raspberry-PI (deprecated)
Selenium, Postman, Jmeter, Robotium, Appium
IBM Relational, HP Alm, Microfocus Quality Center, Practitest, Silk
Few experiences in developing with Algorand’s SDK
Striving in the financial market to catch up interesting things with algorithms
- Worked 10+ projects with global clients over the last years
- Collaborated with software development engineers to build a better understanding of features and architecture prior to testing
- Developed 100+ test plans and executed 1000+ test cases
- Reviewed 50+ user interfaces for functionality and adherence to design guidelines
- Executed test cases across 10+ functional product areas
- Designed and developed 10+ automated products for integration and performance testing
- Drafted testing reports with the use of automation to increase efficiency
Sapienza University of Rome (110/110 cum laude distinction)